We are an access solutions provider contracting services to companies who operate some of Australia’s largest industrial and manufacturing process facilities. Our national footprint combined with our large asset fleet enables us to deploy large resources of qualified labour and equipment at short notice. Our management systems are certified to international standards with flexibility to tailor the delivery of all services compliant with client site-specific operating procedures and requirements.
A key focus is productivity, which is an essential factor in maintaining reliable operation of our client projects and facilities. Our multi-disciplined teams work conscientiously to mitigate risks that are a part and parcel of high risk work.
Providing services for both onshore and offshore operations, our teams have worked on projects Australia wide, enabling the expertise to assist with any facet of access services, from planning and design through to risk assessments, erection and dismantle.
We have developed long-term relationships with many industrial clients, through the provision of tailored safe engineered access solutions on sites in both maintenance and shut-down applications around the country.
- Project Management of service delivery
- Planning and scheduling of Waco scope of works
- Scaffolding supervision and superintendence
- Scaffolding labour contracting
- Rigging labour contracting
- Design and engineering certification
- Services labour hire including
- Inspection and Repair Services
- Rope Access Services
- Encapsulation, Blasting and Painting Services
- Other Trades labour Services